Product: Ninja Foodi 9-in-1 Stainless Steel
Cheapest Place To Buy: Amazon
Size Of Capacity: 8 Quart
Guarantee: One (1) year limited warranty
My Rating: 8/10
Do you love fried food, but hate the mess? Perhaps you forgot to thaw out the meat again for dinner? Steaming vegetables is a perfect way to prepare them, but don’t have a steamer? Love yogurt but store-bought little containers are getting too expensive. These are common problems I have had and many others run into from time to time. If you are researching which appliance to buy in this area, keep in mind that the Ninja Foodi 8qt is one of the few or possibly the only with a black gasket on the pressure cooker lid. The black gasket does not hold stains and odors.
*As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases
The Ninja Foodi 9-in-1 has 9 functions:
- Pressure Cook
- Air Crisp
- Dehydrate – temperature 80-195 degrees Fahrenheit
- Slow Cook
- Broil – 450 degrees max broil temperature
- Yogurt – The only Ninja Foodi that has this option
With functions like this you can seamlessly pressure cook, and then air crisp. You can bake and then air crisp. You can even sear and then slow cook. You can pressure cook your protein and then steam vegetables all in one place. You can see where I am going with this. There are many different combinations you can do with this one appliance, or you can simply use one function for the whole meal. Fewer dishes to wash is a goal of mine when cooking, and this Foodi will help you achieve that.
What All Is Included
When you purchase the Ninja Foodi you will get all of the following with it.
- Ceramic coated cooking pot and basket. This makes for easy cleaning.
- Reversible double layer cooking rack. This helps you maximize space to fit even more in to cook at one time.
- Silicone mitts for handling hot food.
- A cookbook containing 50+ recipes. Some of these are combination cooking recipes, so this will help you understand going from one process to the next with the Foodi.
- A folding crisping rack – Works great for turning tortillas into taco shells and burrito bowls by folding them over the arms of the rack.
- Extra cooking pot – If you have a large family, or like to entertain then this is going to be so nice to have. You can switch them out and keep cooking without having to stop and clean in between.
- Glass lid – This is particularly handy for storing your pot in the refrigerator.
- Tube pan – Some people refer to this as a bundt pan. You can do various types of cooking with this pan.
- Multipurpose baking sling – This is used as handles instead of tin foil to help you get pans or racks in and out of the cooking pot.
- Dehydrator rack is not included with the initial purchase
The Down Side
Nothing is perfect in life, and that applies to the Ninja Foodi as well. Some of the downsides to this appliance will mostly be related to the size of the Foodi. It is quite a large appliance. The dimensions are 16.1 L x 14.6 W x 14.3 H measured in inches. Along with being quite large the unit itself weighs 26lbs. The air crisp/fryer lid is attached to the unit. You will just have to leave it open and use the pressure lid. The unit does not come with a dehydrator basket/pan. It has to be purchased separately. I personally have never used a pan, just the crisping basket. Some have complained that you have to empty the liquid between pressure cooking/ air crisping, but this would be the same for any combo cooker you would purchase.
What Other Reviewers Have To Say
“I absolutely love the Ninja Foodie and I am so glad I got it. I use it on a daily basis and have made all kinds of things with it. It comes with a nice book with recipes in it. It had some many wonderful functions like the yogurt, dehydrating, streaming and of coarse the air fry. The yogurt recipe was very easy to follow and tasted excellent. I have also dehydrated apples, bananas, and pineapples which turned out great and have an excellent snack for my family. I really like to use the air fryer and setting to cook things as well which makes them nice and crispy. The yogurt recipe was very easy to follow and tasted excellent. I have also dehydrated apples, bananas, and pineapples which turned out great and have an excellent snack for my family. I really like to use the air fryer and setting to cook things as well which makes them nice and crispy.The pressure cooker is also awesome as I can cook chicken, even frozen chicken in no time. Buying the Ninja Foodie was the best decision I have made when it booked to kitchen gadgets.”
“I bought this magical device and completely forgot I had a range and a oven. Literally cooked everything in my house in two days. Made enough meats to last a year. Vacuum sealed everything into individual portions. I’ve literally used it every single day since I bought it.”
Here is also a video tutorial of the Ninja Foodi 9-in-1 deluxe being unboxed.
This is a must-have in all kitchens. Go buy one right now, just joking, well slightly. The versatility of this pressure cooker/air fryer is unbeatable. Sure you can go and find a cheaper product, but it will not be able to do what the Ninja Foodi 8qt can do. Really, 9 different functions? If you buy appliances separately to achieve all of these functions you will ultimately be spending more money. I love my combo cooker and use it quite often, especially when it is super hot outside, it is a great alternative to turning on the oven and heating up the house. Also, on lazy evenings or when I forgot to thaw out meat. It really has saved dinner many many times.
Check this combo cooker out. I hope you love it as much as I do.
You can check out my easy chicken dinner post for some ideas to use in your new combo cooker too!